Small Office Home Office Tax Tips

…for business, preserving wealth

March, 2010

Need to verify your $250 Economic Recovery Payment?

Economic Recovery  PaymentsHave questions about whether or not you received the $250 Economic Recovery Payment (ERP) in May, 2009?   Three different funding agencies are involved; Social Security Administration, Railroad Retirement Benefits or the Veterans Administration.  You will be required, for security reasons, to authenticate who you are.  Have your social security number, your date of birth and zip code (the one you used on your tax return) available.  You can either call 866-234-2942 and select #1 for the ERP question or use a web-based version of the information provided on the phone is available at:,,id=219514,00.html

Bookmark and Share

Previous Posts

This site is protected by WP-CopyRightPro
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: IRS regulations require that we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this blog is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.